Become part of a dynamic international company that promotes clear communication, respect for individuals and a strong emphasis on results. We are one of the 10 largest energy utilities in the United States.
If, based on a disability, you need assistance applying for a position, please write to:
One Metrotech Center
Brooklyn, New York 11201
Attention: Resourcing, 2nd Floor
Any information regarding a disability will be kept strictly confidential and will not be shared with anyone involved in making the hiring decision.
Inclusion and Diversity
As a large international company, National Grid is striving to develop and support a more inclusive and diverse workplace. We believe:
Ultimately, we want to be a company that better reflects our customer base. In time, with a strong effort, we will be recognized for our stewardships. A team of 20 employees from all parts of the business comprise a steering group with a mission of:
- Fostering diversity is everyone's responsibility.
- Open, honest and respectful communication is the cornerstone of good business.
- A positive approach to Inclusion and Diversity is not "nice to have" but is fundamentally the right way to add value within our serviced communities.
Whether it's our belief in mentoring, our support of affinity employee groups such as NewNet (for new hires), or our continuous acknowledgment of diversity in periodic celebration activities, it all comes down to inclusion.
- Developing, implementing, and institutionalizing strategies that result in a more inclusive and diverse work force at National Grid. This will enable us to attract and retain the best people, improve our effectiveness, deliver superior performance and enhance the success of the company.
- Creating a climate that appreciates, respects, and values the unique differences of all employees, stakeholders and customers. As an international company, we believe that we have a natural foundation upon which diversity and uniqueness can be recognized, celebrated and strengthened.