National Grid
Small Business Program For business customers with an average demand use of 300 kilowatts or less per month, we can help you reduce your company's energy costs by installing energy efficient equipment.
  • We can provide a free energy audit and report of recommended energy efficiency improvements
  • We pay 70% of the cost of the installation of energy efficient equipment and you can finance the remaining 30% interest free for up to 24 months.
  • Cost-cutting, energy efficient equipment available through this program include:
    • Lighting Upgrades
    • Energy Efficient Time Clocks
    • Photo Cells For Outdoor Lighting
    • Occupancy Sensors
    • Programmable Thermostats
    • Walk-in Cooler Measures
Register for Free Energy Audit Registration Form —If you are interested in reducing your business' energy costs, schedule a free, no obligation energy audit by completing this online form. You can also call us at 1-800-332-3333.

Additional Information Building Operator Certification course BOC provides building engineers and maintenance technicians with training and certification in energy efficient operational practices to reduce energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions. Details can be found on the Building Operator Certification website*

Links noted by "(pdf)" are in PDF format and support Adobe Acrobat 5.0 and later. Download Adobe Reader, free software to view and print PDF files.


* Please note that by using this link, you will be leaving our website. Please review our Privacy Policy for more information.
Related Information

Energy Audit: Registration

Authorized vendors: Log in to InDemand*, our work management tool for better performing homes and businesses.

GreenUp Renewable Energy Options
Support Renewable Energy