COVID-19 and National Grid
- New York City Vaccine Mandate - December 2021 (12/22/21)
- Notice of Federal Contractor Vaccination Requirement UPDATE- November 2021 (11/30/21)
- Notice of Federal Contractor Vaccination Requirement - November 2021 (11/16/21)
- Contractor Vaccination Guidance - March 2021 (3/15/21)
- COVID-19 Contractor Daily Symptom Check - July 2020 (7/17/20)
- Important information for submitting Invoices Submissions, Inquiries and Payments (6/8/20)
- National Grid Contractor COVID-19 Reporting Process (5/11/20)
- Contract Employees COVID-19 Reporting Process Job Aid (5/11/2020)
For reference so that Suppliers & Vendors may develop their own plans.
- COVID-19 Daily Symptom Check – Visitors (Last Updated: 7/8/2020)
- National Grid's COVID-19 Health & Safety Plan A-116 (Last Updated: 5/27/2021)
- Rhode Island COVID-19 Daily Checklist (Last Updated: 5/15/20)
- Letter sent to Construction and Services Suppliers (4/17/2020)
- Letter sent to Construction and Services Suppliers (3/18/2020)
We appreciate your patience during this time and ask you to visit this page regularly for National Grid updates.
We also encourage you to stay safe and informed by visiting the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
Note to Our Vendors
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many towns and villages have and may cease witnessing gas pressure tests for the foreseeable future. Before removing a customer’s existing heating equipment, please check with the appropriate town or village to make sure they will be available to witness the gas pressure test for the new natural gas equipment installation. This is a critical step, as National Grid will continue to follow all town requirements involving new gas service, meter and activation requirements. We appreciate your cooperation.