Frequently Asked Questions
Reset your password here. You will be asked to provide your e-mail address/sign-in ID followed by a security question. When you answer correctly, you will be able to reset your password.
Reset your sign-in ID here. You will be asked to provide your e-mail address that you have on your Web Profile and you will receive an email with your sign-in ID.
Our Customer Service Department is here to help. Please call us at 1-800-930-5003, Monday–Friday, 8:00am to 8:00pm.
Please visit the Natural Gas Main Replacement webpage for more information about gas main replacement projects in your community.
There are a number of variables that can cause your energy bill to fluctuate each month. Changes in the season can have an impact on the amount of electricity and gas you use. Another factor could be the operation of your equipment. You can find more information about why my bill may vary and how to gain more control over usage on our site.
If you manage multiple accounts registered under your web profile, you can unlink/remove an account by:
- Sign in to the “Manage my accounts” webpage, select “Unlink accounts” from the “Perform an action” dropdown.
- Select the accounts you want to remove and continue.
Note: Accounts enrolled in paperless billing or any automated payments must be de-enrolled from these programs before the account can be unlinked from the profile. You can de-enroll from your Account Settings page.
Here is a list of things you will need to have to start service:
- Full Address you are moving to (including the house number, street name and Suffix, unit/apartment number, city, state, and zip code)
- Legal Name as shown on SSN Card
- Social Security Number
- Preferred Contact Number
- Email Address
- Date you would like to start service
- Driver’s License (You may be asked to provide information from your Driver’s License)
Please have this information readily available prior to your request for Service