COVID-19: Company Communications
Stay informed — register your email
Make sure we can get important information to you fast by registering for an online account. If you’re already registered, sign in to make sure your email is correct.
On April 17, 2020, National Grid hosted Virtual Stakeholder Meetings to discuss customer assistance during COVID-19.
The recording is available for review for a limited time.
- 11:00am Meeting - Access the recording here.
Note, the link to this recording will expire on May 17, 2020.
- 9/10/2020 -- National Grid Donates $100K to Combat Food Insecurity Partnering with Feeding America for Hunger Action Month
- 4/17/2020 -- National Grid, CEG Help Cohoes-Based PVA Repurpose its Business to Manufacture Critical COVID-19 Equipment
- 3/18/2020 -- National Grid Implements Additional Actions to Protect Customers, Employees During Pandemic
- 3/18/2020 -- National Grid Commits $500,000 to Assist Massachusetts, New York and Rhode Island Families Impacted by COVID-19
- 3/17/2020 -- Remaining Long-Term Natural Gas Capacity Report Public Meetings Canceled; Virtual Meetings Scheduled to Engage Public Input on Options
- 3/13/2020 -- National Grid Temporarily Suspends Collections-Related Activities to Lessen COVID-19 Hardship on Customers