No-cost Home Energy Assessments have just gone virtual
We understand that, for many, leaving the home right now is simply not possible. That’s why National Grid is here to help by offering this special no-cost service. Participate in a live virtual discussion with an energy specialist to learn more about your home and find opportunities to save you money and energy.
National Grid would like to help you reduce energy costs and make your home more comfortable with an energy performance plan tailored to you—including equipment rebates, no-cost products, 0% financing and a limited time offer of 100% off approved insulation up to $15,000.
Take advantage of this offer by following these steps:
- Call 1-888-633-7947 to schedule your no-cost virtual assessment.
- Work with an energy specialist virtually to find personalized opportunities.
- Receive recommended no-cost energy saving products that will instantly save you money, shipped directly to your door for you to install.
- Receive 100% off approved insulation (up to $15,000), no cost air sealing and additional rebates towards qualifying energy-efficient heating, cooling, and water heating equipment.
What You’ll Receive from Your Virtual No-Cost Home Energy Assessment:
- A customized energy report tailored specifically to your home.
- Energy-saving products recommended during your assessment delivered at no cost, such as:
- ENERGY STAR® LED light bulbs
- Advanced power strips
- Low-flow showerheads
- Faucet aerators
- Limited time offer for 100% off approved insulation improvements.
- No-cost targeted air sealing.
- The opportunity to apply for 0% HEAT Loan financing for eligible upgrades.
Eligibility for a Remote No-Cost Home Energy Assessment*:
- Customers must live in a 1-4-unit home.
- Customers must have full access to the house and the ability to install recommended instant saving products received (i.e. lightbulbs).
- Customers must be comfortable working with the energy specialist over the phone and able to use technology such as video chat and/or sending photos of the home over email.
- Customers who do not qualify for a virtual home assessment may still sign up for an in-person no-cost Home Energy Assessment. Call to schedule by September 30, 2020 to qualify for up to 100% off, up to $15,000, your insulation installation**.
- This program is available to residential customers of National Grid.
- Eligibility for some rebates/incentives is based on findings from the Home Energy Assessment.
By taking advantage of a virtual Home Energy Assessment, you’re not only improving your home’s energy performance and saving money, you’re getting the experience of making hands-on improvements while learning about your home.
*Additional criteria may apply.
**Program approved insulation measures. Offer subject to change.
***Insulation must be installed by a program contractor by December 31, 2020 in order to qualify for up to 100% off insulation, up to $15,000 maximum.