COVID-19: Company Communications
Stay connected — register your email
Make sure we can get important information to you fast by registering for an online account.
|If you’re already registered, sign in to make sure your email is correct.|
On April 17, 2020, National Grid hosted Virtual Stakeholder Meetings to discuss customer assistance during COVID-19.
The recording is available for review for a limited time.
- 3:30pm Meeting - Access the recording here.
Note, the link to this recording will expire on May 17, 2020.
- 4/17/2020 -- National Grid, CEG Help Cohoes-Based PVA Repurpose its Business to Manufacture Critical COVID-19 Equipment
- 3/24/2020 -- National Grid Takes Another Step to Mitigate COVID-19’s Financial Impact on New York Customers
- 3/18/2020 -- National Grid Implements Additional Actions to Protect Customers, Employees During Pandemic
- 3/18/2020 -- National Grid Commits $500,000 to Assist Massachusetts, New York and Rhode Island Families Impacted by COVID-19
- 3/13/2020 -- National Grid Temporarily Suspends Collections-Related Activities to Lessen COVID-19 Hardship on Customers