Note: An access code is only provided to gas customers in Massachusetts and Metro NY (Queens, Brooklyn, and Staten Island). All other customers are not required to provide an access code when registering online.
There are a few options to locate your access code. Please try one of the following:
- Check under the “Important Messages” section towards the bottom of your paper bill. If your bill runs to the second page, also check under the “Additional Messages” section on the second page
- If you don’t have your paper bill or are enrolled in paperless billing, please follow the instructions below:
- If you are still logged in to your online account, you will need to log out first.
- Visit ngrid.com/myaccount and scroll down to the “View Bills Only” section.
- Select your account location, enter your account number and the last 4 digits of the SSN or Tax ID associated with your gas service account.
- Once you can view your bill, look for the access code under the “Messages” section towards the bottom of the bill. (*Note – You might need to look closely to find it along all the messages.)
- The access code is also provided in the welcome letter sent to you when you first started gas service.
If you still cannot find your access code, please contact our Customer Service team.