Life can be hard, but finding assistance shouldn’t be.
Customer Savings Events - National Grid is here to help with a series of Customer Savings Events to provide customers with options to manage your energy bill and ways to save money. Meet with assistance program experts and connect with the resources your family needs, all under one roof, all in one day.
Events will be held on:
- Thursday, November 30 - 1:00pm - 5:00pm, - City Hall, City Hall Council Chamber, 1st Fl, 215 Pleasant St., Malden, MA 02148
- Monday, December 4 - 10:00am - 1:00pm, Senior Center, 77 Lowell St., Methuen, MA 01844
- Monday, December 11 - 10:00am - 2:00pm, Council on Aging, 27 Francis Farm Road, Rehoboth, MA 02769
- Thursday, December 14 - 8:30am - 1:30pm, Eliot Family Resource Center, 584 Broadway, Everett, MA 02149
- Tuesday, December 19 - 10:00am - 2:00pm, Lynn Housing Authority & Neighborhood Development, 39 Curwin Terrace, Lynn, MA 01905
- Thursday, January 4 - 4:00pm - 7:00pm, Connolly Center, 90 Chelsea St., Everett, MA 02149
- Monday, January 8 - 4:00pm - 7:00pm, N. Shore Community College Gymnasium, 300 Broad St., Lynn, MA 01901
- Tuesday, January 16 - 10:00am-1:00pm, Haverhill Citizen Center, 10 Welcome Street Haverhill, MA 01830
- Wednesday, January 17 - 9:30am - 12:30pm, Lawrence Senior Center, 155 Haverhill Street, Lawrence, MA 01840
Our advocates will be on-site to help you explore options and determine your eligibility for assistance including the following:
- Discount rate
- Payment Plans
- Budget Billing
- Arrears Management Program (AMP)
If you receive SNAP, MassHealth, SSI, or WIC please make sure to bring your benefit card or letter to enroll in our discount rate for your gas and electric accounts (if you aren’t already enrolled). You may qualify for our forgiveness program.
Along with the advocates, you may be able to talk with representatives from the following services:
- Local Community Action Program (CAP) Agency for LIHEAP/Fuel Assistance services
- Local CAP Agency for Low-Income Energy Efficiency Services
- CleaResult for moderate/market rate income Mass Save
Other assistance agencies in attendance to share helpful information with you may include the local Residential Assistance to Families in Transition (RAFT) agency, Good Neighbor Energy Fund, local Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) agency, and local Women, Infants & Children (WIC) Program.
Solutions to Help with your Energy Bills Webinar – Learn about available assistance programs and ways to save on your energy bill with this free webinar. Our Customer Advocates will review options to help you manage your bill, save energy and access assistance if you need it.
Topics that will be covered include discount rates, payment and billing plans, billing options, energy efficiency and fuel assistance grants.
More live webinar dates coming soon!