Introducing My Business Account.
Our business customers spoke, and we listened. We designed our new account portal with time-saving features that make it easier to manage multiple energy accounts. Watch the video below to learn more about the new features My Business Account has to offer. Visit the portal to get started today.
Frequently Asked Questions about My Business Account
My Business Account is a free portal designed to help business customers manage multiple energy accounts. With the My Business Account Dashboard, you can see all your accounts in one place, and take advantage of the following time-saving features:
- Group, filter, search, and sort your accounts
- Analyze energy usage
- View or download your bills
- Make payments for all your accounts
- Access your billing history
- Enroll in programs like paperless billing
My Business Account was designed with business customers in mind, but any National Grid customer with active accounts can use the platform.
Use this link to get started today! If you already have an online profile with National Grid, you will use the same credentials to sign in.
If this is your first time setting up a profile, you will need to have your account number and access to the phone number associated with your account to get started.
If you have any questions regarding your bill, payments or account information please contact our Customer Service Centers with the information below.
- Massachusetts Electric: 1-800-322-3223, M-F, 7am - 7pm
- Massachusetts Gas: 1-800-233-5325, M-F, 7am - 7pm
- Upstate New York: 1-800-664-6729, M-F, 8am - 5pm
- Metro (Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island): 1-877-696-4743, M-F, 8am - 5pm
- Long Island (Including Rockaway Peninsula): 1-877-696-4743, M-F, 8am - 5pm
If you have questions about My Business Account specifically, please reach out to the My Business Account team at email@example.com. Or if you would like to log an error or request a new feature to the portal please use the Give Feedback button in the top right-hand corner of the website.