Natural Gas Heating
Upstate New York Residential High Efficiency Heating Equipment Rebate Program
Complete Rebate Application Form
Thank you for your interest in the National Grid Residential Upstate New York Energy Efficiency heating program. As of December 1, 2011, National Grid will no longer require rebate reservation numbers for the remainder of 2011 year. National Grid will honor all Upstate NY rebate applications with and without a reservation number that are postmarked on or before December 31, 2011.
To qualify for a high efficiency heating equipment rebate incentive National Grid Gas heating customers that residing in Upstate New York must follow these steps:
2012 Energy Efficiency Residential and Commercial programs
Beginning, January 1, 2012, National Grid will be reopening its rebate reservation system and offering new rebate incentives on qualifying 2012 equipment installations. Please check our website in January 2012 for information about available incentives for residential and commercial energy efficiency measures.
Mail Completed Rebate Application Form
- Once your installation is completed, print and complete the Upstate NY high efficiency heating equipment rebate application (pdf). Please remember to include your active Gas Account number.
- Contractor Itemized Invoice is required with each completed rebate application. (Please make sure your itemized invoice includes the complete model number(s), cost of each unit installed, labor costs, and “payment made in full” statement.)
Energy Efficiency Program Reminder
- Please mail completed form with required contractor invoice to:
New York High Efficiency Heating Equipment Rebate (UNY), Offer# H542957,
PO Box 130013, El Paso, TX 88513-0013
- All National Grid Upstate New York rebate applications MUST be postmarked by 12/31/11 to be eligible for qualified rebates.
- Residential rebate applications for equipment installed in 2011 that are postmarked on or after January 1, 2012 will not be paid.
National Grid will be honoring rebate applications with and without rebate reservation numbers. Qualifying equipment must be installed between 1/01/11 through 12/31/11, and the rebate application must be postmarked by 12/31/11 to be eligible for rebate(s), contingent upon availability of funds. Due to limited funding, the program can be terminated at any time. Residential energy efficiency rebate applications for equipment installed in 2011 that are postmarked on or after January 1, 2012 will not be paid.
Links noted by "(pdf)" are in PDF format and support Adobe Acrobat 5.0 and later. Download Adobe Reader, free software to view and print PDF files.