Find resources for your New York organization
Check out our current programs to see if your organization is eligible for a Project C grant:
- Neighborhood Investment Program - Grants for nonprofits, faith-based organizations, arts & cultural institutions and recreational centers aimed at community revitalization through energy, education and economic development.
- Small Business Technical Assistance - Funding for regional and local economic development partners to provide direct outreach and technical guidance to small businesses.
- Adopt A Park - Funding to support the revitalization of overgrown, underdeveloped or abandoned parks, as well as other local and regional landmarks in the areas we serve.
- Youth Spaces Competition - Supporting the revitalization of physical spaces serving young people, with the winners voted on by our community members.
Through our grant programs we are providing our New York communities with support.
in total funding
Prepare to apply
Use these helpful tips to help you prepare for your grant application:
- Understand the requirements and qualifications for each program by visiting the program page.
- Answer our eligibility questionnaire to see if your organization qualifies for funding.
- Compile important information for your project, such as your statement of need, project description, budget and letters of support.
- Be prepared to present your case in front of a funding committee.