Water Heating and Conservation
Conserve water and lower your energy bills with water heater upgrades and low-flow showerheads.
- Conserving water is a great way to save energy and money in your home.
- Stop leaks. Repairing even small leaks saves gallons of water and thus dollars each month.
- Install water-saving faucets and low-flow showerheads.
- Set a maximum water temperature of 120° F.
- Upgrade your water heater to a high-efficiency model. Look for water heaters with an Energy Factor of .67 or greater (.82 or greater for larger systems).