Electric Vehicle Charging Station Program
Lead By Example: Go Green With National Grid.
Don’t follow—be an environmental leader. Partner with us to install new electric vehicle (EV) Level 2 or direct current fast charging (“DCFC”) stations.
We can help you save money by defraying the cost to install the charging stations, funding 100% of the electrical infrastructure for approved projects and rebates for some charging station equipment installations. See image below.
Installation of Charging Stations
By providing charging stations, you will be positioned at the top of the pack, as a leader committed to both environmental sustainability and your customers, employees and tenants.
- We help you with costs by funding, for approved projects, up to 100 percent of the electrical infrastructure and charging station equipment costs.
- We help you select charging station equipment by providing a list of qualified Level 2 and DCFC charging station equipment for you to choose from
- We help you distinguish your company as an environmental sustainability leader in your community, with customers, and with your employees and tenants.
- We help you support Massachusetts clean air goals.
For more information:
- Program Brochure: provides the Program’s four-step process
- Qualified Charging Station (EVSE) List: lists which stations qualify for the program
- Program Application Form: documents the proposed project, including our financial commitment
Contact us EVNationalGrid@nationalgrid.com