Electric Commodity Portfolio Hedging Performance Reports
Electric Commodity Portfolio Hedging Performance Reports are filed quarterly with the Director of Office of Electric, Gas, and Water per PSC Case 06-M-1017 disclosing the historic market prices and utility hedged portfolio prices, for the purpose of monitoring and reporting the electric price volatility and the impacts of portfolio hedging efforts.
- ESRM—Electric Supply Reconciliation Mechanism
- NHA—New Hedge Adjustment
- LTC—Legacy Transition Charge
- NYISO—New York Independent System Operator
- NYISO Index Price is a calculated electric commodity price based upon actual NYISO Day Ahead Energy, Spot Capacity, ancillary service charges and is adjusted by thermal losses and unaccounted energy factors (specific for each zone & service class).
- Commodity Supply Price is comprised of National Grid's Rule 46 Electric Supply Cost (inclusive of the ESRM & NHA), plus certain delivery charge components, including Legacy Transition (LTC) charges.
- The SC1 Commodity Supply Price also includes all NYPA Hydropower benefits and charges.