Electric Commodity Portfolio Hedging Performance Reports
Electric Commodity Portfolio Hedging Performance Reports are filed quarterly with the Director of Office of Electric, Gas and Water per PSC Case 06-M-1017 disclosing the historic market prices and utility hedged portfolio prices, for the purpose of monitoring and reporting the electric price volatility and the impacts of portfolio hedging efforts.
- ESC—Electric Supply Charge (Electric Supply Cost pursuant to Rule 46)
- DCA—Delivery Charge Adjustment
- CAC—Commodity Adjustment Charge
- CTC—Competitive Transition Charge
- NYISO—New York Independent System Operator
- NYISO Index Price is National Grid's Rule 46 Electric Supply Charge (ESC) adjusted for Spot Capacity prices; the monthly value reported is as of the 28th of each month.
- Commodity Supply Price is comprised of National Grid's Rule 46 ESC (adjusted for Spot Capacity prices) + DCA + CAC + a portion of the CTC.
- The SC1 Commodity Supply Price also includes all NYPA Hydropower benefits and charges.