National Grid continuously evaluates opportunities to enhance reliability, improve safety, and ensure the affordability of its energy delivery networks. Our team of researchers, engineers, and field crews carefully plan and execute projects to maintain safe and reliable energy infrastructure.
Community outreach is a vital part of our infrastructure projects. We are committed to working with the communities in which these projects are located. National Grid offers the public a series of opportunities to connect with our project team to learn more and ask questions about the work taking place. Below is a list of National Grid’s current construction projects that link to additional information.
South of Boston
- Bell Rock Substation Project – Fall River
- Acushnet to Fall River Reliability Project – Fall River
- N12/M13 Double Circuit Tower Separation Project – Fall River/Somerset
- North Quincy Cable Replacement Project
- Water St. 910 – Hanover
- Reynolds Ave. – Rehoboth/Dighton