Heat Pumps keep your home temperature - and energy costs - just right!
Are you cooling your home with a window air conditioner? Whether you use a mini-split, central air source or ground source heat pump, this technology is a cleaner, more efficient alternative to help you find the perfect balance of cool and warm, comfort and savings all year round, while also reducing your carbon foot print. These all-in-one air conditioning and heating systems optimize air flow throughout your home to use less energy and can save you up to 30% on your cooling and heating costs, plus they’re quiet, cleaner and easy to install. Heat pumps are now more affordable than ever with National Grid rebates up to $1100 on mini-split and central heat pumps and up to $1500 on ground source heat pumps so you can save even more.
How do electric, heat pumps compare to other, traditional HVAC equipment?
• Warmer. Heat pumps spread the warmth more efficiently than conventional oil, propane, or electric resistance heating systems.
• Cooler. Heat pumps cool more efficiently when summer temperatures climb.
• Comfier and cozier. Heat pumps provide quiet, even heating and cooling throughout your home or business.
• Easier. Heat pumps last longer than conventional furnaces and AC units and require minimal maintenance.
• Cleaner, healthier, and safer. There is no combustion of fossil fuels, fuel storage, or carbon monoxide emissions associated with heat pumps.
To learn more about what air or ground source heating and cooling technologies are best for you visit: nyserda.ny.gov/ngpumped
As an added bonus, we offer free installation of LEDs light bulbs, advanced power strips, low flow aerators and showerheads, and pipe wrap during the post inspection of qualifying heat pumps!