Experience the power of paperless billing
Searching through piles of paper to find your bill. Rummaging through drawers to find a stamp. We’ve all been there. We're here to help with paperless billing that changes all of that.
View and/or download up to 24 months of previous bills. This means fewer pieces of paper to file and organize – which saves you valuable time.
Always know when your bill will arrive, get reminders and pay right from the PDF on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
Encrypted access offers added protection against identity theft from stolen mail.
Exactly the same
The bill we send to your inbox is exactly the same as the one we send to your mailbox.
A more rewarding choice
Save on postage and receive a monthly bill credit when you enroll.
Going paperless not only reduces environmental impact and saves trees—you'll receive a monthly bill credit when you enroll.
Looking for other ways to view and pay your bill?
National Grid supports doxo™, an online service and mobile app that allows you to view and pay bills from one centralized place*. Additionally, many banks offer the ability to view and pay National Grid bills from their website. Visit your bank's website for more information and look for the "Get Bill" icon.
*The doxo™ website and mobile app are independently operated and maintained by doxo™ inc., a third-party vendor selected by National Grid. National Grid is neither responsible for the content of the doxo™ website, nor the security and information policies and practices of this vendor.
Frequently asked questions about our enhanced paperless billing experience.
- Receive a monthly on-bill credit.
- Enjoy the convenience of paying online.
- Protect the environment.
- Avoid Post Office delays.
Yes, a printed or emailed copy is an acceptable way to prove your address.
You can update your information anytime on your account page. Just log in directly to your account and then update your Settings & Preferences.
Yes. You can print out a copy when you receive it, or you can access your last 24 months of bills online from your account.
Yes, they are identical and contain all the same information.
Yes. We will send you an email, text or both. To set up your reminders, go to the “Notification Preferences” under “Settings and Preferences.”
Yes. You can access your last 24 months of billing statements online.
No. But most find it to be easier and more convenient to pay electronically.
- Enter your account type; routing number; account number; confirm account number.
- Scroll down to amount to be paid. The total amount due will be auto-populated. If you want to change amount, click inside the field and enter the amount you wish to pay.
- For payment date, today’s date will be auto-populated. You can click on the month or date if you wish to adjust payment date.
- If you want to save your payment details (bank info) for future payments, check the box.
- Click the “Pay my bill” button to submit payment.
- A pop-up window with your transaction number and payment amount will appear.
- You will also receive a payment confirmation e-mail.
- Click on the blue box to pay from your mobile device. This will re-direct you to a secure link to Speedpay.
- Fill in required fields in the three-step process:
- Personal Information
- Payment Method
- Payment Information