External Funding Resources
While funding is available through National Grid’s Charging Station Program and Fleet Advisory Services Program, additional funding is available by various state agencies. Please be aware that applications are accepted based on funding availability.
- Massachusetts Electric Vehicle Incentive Program (MassEVIP)
- MassCEC Mass Fleet Advisor program
- MOR-EV Trucks Program
For a full list of other incentives available from other utilities in Massachusetts visit Alternative Fuels Data Center's Massachusetts Laws and Incentives page.
- Charging Station Programs
- New York Truck Voucher Incentive Program (NYTVIP)
- NYSERDA Funding
Select “Transportation” in the left margin to filter your search
- NYSERDA NY School Bus Incentive Program (NYSBIP)
- The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey’s Regional Truck Replacement Program
We are committed to helping the communities we serve to meet their greenhouse gas emissions goals and providing healthier modes of transportation. Electrifying school buses can contribute to reaching these goals. Compared to diesel buses, electric buses have approximately 3X fewer emissions and have lower operating and maintenance costs.
Listen to the National Grid Webinar co-hosted with the U.S. E.P.A. to discuss National Grid's Fleet Advisory Services and E.P.A. Clean School Bus Funding Resources to enable a clean transportation future.