Welcome! You've landed on a Upstate NY  page, but we're not sure if this is right. If you confirm where you use our services most, we can tailor our site to your needs.   | Note: If you've told us more than once, your browser may be blocking cookies.   [?]
National Grid
Upstate NY Change Location

Completing a Financial Statement with a National Grid agent involves answering some questions pertaining to your household composition (number of adults and children), assets (bank accounts, investments), as well as monthly income (salary, public assistance, social security, etc) and expenses. Please review the list of financial items below, and have the actual documents available before calling National Grid. If you have any questions, or would like to complete a Financial Statement with an agent, please call 1-800-443-1837.

How to Submit

To expedite, you may email or fax your documents to National Grid. Please include your name, phone number and bill account number on all correspondence. National Grid accepts photos of proof taken from your cell phone and submitted by email. Please make sure the entire document is visible in the photo (both sides if necessary), and to select Medium Size resolution before sending. Also be sure to redact (black out) all personally identifiable information (PII) such as Social Security numbers and Bank Account numbers. 

If your power has been cut off and you are requesting that it be turned back on, email your documents to UNYDPACutin@nationalgrid.com or fax it to 315-460-9522.

If you are an existing customer who wants to prevent your power from being shut off, email your documents to UNYDPAActive@nationalgrid.com or fax it to 315-477-7607.

If you are a new customer interesting in enrolling in a minimum payment agreement, email your documents to UNYDPAAI@nationalgrid.com or fax it to 315-460-9508.