Speak with a Consumer Advocate
We understand that managing your energy bill isn’t always easy.
Our Consumer Advocates are here to help identify assistance solutions to help if you are experiencing financial hardship or extenuating circumstance such as sudden illness, loss of job, death of immediate family member, victim of a crime, etc.
We also help Special Needs customers such as blind, elderly, disabled or households with residents with severe/chronic medical conditions that may be having difficulties navigating and receiving assistance. Our advocates work closely with Department of Social Services counties and are aware of available community programs.
Use this Customer Resource Check List to have helpful information at your fingertips.
Connect with your local consumer advocate by calling 1-800-642-4272.
Our local advocates are:
- Anne, serving Otsego, Rensselaer, Schenectady, Schoharie counties
- Aurora, serving Jefferson, Lewis, Oswego, and St. Lawrence counties
- Kaamalal, serving Erie, Genesee, Monroe, Niagara, Ontario, and Orleans counties
- Kari, serving Clinton, Essex, Franklin, Fulton, Hamilton, Montgomery, Saratoga, Warren, and Washington counties
- Kristie, serving Albany, Columbia counties
- Martani, serving Herkimer and Oneida counties
- Mary Beth, serving Cayuga, and Onondaga counties
- Stephanie, serving Allegany, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Erie, Livingston, Niagara, and Wyoming counties
- Victoria, serving Chenango, Cortland, Madison, and Onondaga counties
You can also fill out this form: