More Time to Pay
COVID-19 Payment Agreement
Amid the continuing COVID-19 public health crisis, we recognize that you may still be undergoing hardship. We’ve been working to support customers throughout the pandemic, and we’re here - to listen and to help.
Our new COVID-19 Payment Agreement allows you to spread your past due amount over manageable monthly installments – with no down payment and no financial reporting.
A COVID-19 Payment Agreement can help you:
- Avoid the risk of disconnection
- Pay your overdue balance over time, with no penalty
- Take advantage of $0 down payment
How it works
- $0 down payment
- Installments: 12 months
- No signature or financial documentation required
- Your payment installments may vary over the course of your payment agreement
- The account must have active service in order to enter into an agreement
- Your account cannot be “cash only”
- You cannot be enrolled in Budget Plan
- You cannot be enrolled in an existing payment agreement or collection arrangement*
* If you are currently enrolled in an existing program and do not meet these eligibility rules, please call us at 1-800-443-1837 to discuss other options that may work for you.