Hope & Warmth Energy Fund
The Hope & Warmth Energy Fund is administered by HeartShare Human Services of New York and provides emergency financial assistance to vulnerable customers who have an income above the HEAP eligibility guidelines and are having difficulty paying their heating energy bills in National Grid’s New York State service area. Eligible customers will receive one $200 grant during the winter heating season.
To qualify, an applicant must:
- Have an active National Grid heating account in their name
- Meet NYSERDA’s EmPower+ Moderate Income Incentive income guidelines
- Reside in a residential home or apartment
- Have a valid National Grid disconnect notice
- Have an overdue balance of more than $200
For more information visit: HeartShare Human Services of New York | Energy Assistance & Community Development or call (718) 422-4207.